Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good Bye Cache Valley


While I never thought I would end up in Logan, Utah 6 years ago. I'll never forget telling people it was the ugliest place and now 6 years later I am quite sad to be leaving the small town that revolves around Main Street. Of course I am leaving at the one of the Valleys prettiest times, when all the trees and grass are greener then ever and everything is alive again. I should have left when it was 10 degrees and the weather was absolutely miserable. There is a long standing joke that I will never come back to live in Cache Valley unless I am retired but as I drove away yesterday I had this strange feeling that I will be back sooner then anticipated.

3 comments:

Whitney Barney said...

Your blog looks really cute but I think it is time you update this thing. I know you are busy so I will forgive you but how am I supposed to keep up with you? Hope all is well and school is going good. Love ya

Aunt Janet said...

You have made one family (and I have a big one as you know) happy by reading this blog. Keep up adding new info and then I will fill like you are still here. Love ya

Cheryl said...

Jessica!!! I love that you have a blog. Keep posting so I can k now what is going on with you. So, first off....why did you move to Logan??? You can see my blog by going to www.alderpics.com. There are two links. One goes to our photo gallery site and the other goes to the blog. Hope to stay in touch better! :)
Cheryl(California...in case you forgot)