Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome Home Charlie



We have a new addition to our family and his name is Charlie. Recently I was in touch with Wilson's breeder and she mentioned to us that one of Wilson's litter mates had been returned due to the owners health issues. I mentioned this to Preston and without hesitation he said we should adopt him. I was pretty surprised by this and encouraged Preston to think about it, which lasted less then a day and we were sold.

Over the weekend I went to California to pick Charlie up and he was just the perfect dog on the 8 hour drive home. Right away I noticed the differences between him and Wilson.

Wilson weighs about 40 lbs, Charlie 30 lbs.
Wilson loves to mouth you, Charlie hasnt done it once.
Wilson is all play play play, Charlie would rather sit with you.

We are really excited that Wilson has his brother back and can't wait to see how Charlie does with us.

2 comments:

Willow Sweet said...

Your dog is vry pretty.
I like the dogs.
God bye.

Sarah said...

He is a very handsome dog! I'm sure the brothers will love being together. Love you blog!
Sarah