Thursday, August 5, 2010

4 Years and a Wonder of the World

For our 4th Anniversary we decided to do some Arizona exploring. With one of the wonders of the world just a couple hours away a trip to the Grand Canyon and Flagstaff was an easy decision.







I was even able to see my good friend Kelly, who is firefighting this summer up in Flagstaff.



After a couple of days in Flagstaff and visiting the Grand Canyon we made the beautiful drive home through Sedona. Preston did a little fishing in Oak Creek Canyon and I took in the sights.






We finished our trip up in Phoenix where we were able to see the Clarks, who were over visiting from Australia.


A great way to celebrate our 4th Anniversary with forever still to come.

3 comments:

Bonnie and Joel said...

Jessica I am so happy to be caught up a little with your life. I can not believe you went to Haiti! That is insane, you are amazing. I miss you.

The Clark's said...

Congratulations of 4 years! Look like you had fun celebrating!

Dave and Alisha said...

4 years, wow congrats you guys! You look great hope you doing well!