Monday, January 26, 2009

A Golf Day

Over the weekend Preston was nice enough to invite me to go chip and putt with him at a golf course in Green Valley. Now I dont want you think that I am never invited, because I am. This time though, I said yes. Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not a huge fan of actually playing golf. I like the game in general and enjoy watching it on TV but when it comes to playing it, not so much. I have a good reason for not liking to play it. Plain and simple, I am awful. After 20 years of doing gymnastics, a sport that I not only loved but that I was good at, I find little incentive in doing something I am awful at. Plus gymnastics was easy, golf is not easy. But I married a man who now makes a living from golf. A man who after 8 hours of work at Heritage Highlands Golf Club and 4 hours of playing a round of golf will come home to turn on the Golf Channel and say he wishes he could have more golf. So over the weekend I went with him to "have more golf."

3 comments:

Whitney Barney said...

Jess,
You are working that new camera. Your pictures look great. Love it

Aunt Janet said...

it was so good to see you both. Great pics. I will be back on the 18th for several weeks so maybe we can do dinner at Marci's new home

Sarah said...

You are doing a great job with the new camera! So, you're the one who got it from Jess! That's awesome! I hope taking pics made the golf time more enjoyable! By the way, I want to send you an invite to my blog, can i get your email address?