Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 Month Catch Up Continued….December 2009

December was a great month. We went down to Mesa with Shane, Ky and Maylen to look at the beautiful Christmas lights.

We enjoyed some Café Rio, great ice cream and best of all some great company.

We were able to spend our Christmas in Burley with the Preston's family. We were so lucky to be able get away from work and really enjoyed the time away.
We got to spend time with our beautiful nieces who are getting just so big. I got to be Santa Clause and they were the reindeer driving my sleigh all over the house.



Preston was very honored to give Olivia and Alexis a special blessing, it was a great day.


1 comment:

Bonnie and Joel said...

I am so glad to hear from you!!!!! At first when I saw your halloween pic I didn't know you were dressed up, ha ha funny. Miss you Jess