Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 Months of Catch Up…starting with October 2009

Here is a quick little catch up of the last 6 months in the Otte household.

We'll start with October 2009.

Preston went to Florida to test for PGA Level One and we are proud to say he PASSED!





I passed my boards late September, on the first try, thank goodness and was so lucky to get a job at UMC. It was a rocky road after graduation as far as the job market goes but was so relieved to be hired on to 3NE, an adult medical surgical unit. I started working mid-October and it was definitely a steep learning curve! I had a great preceptor named Serah, who thankfully was very patient.

To round out October, Preston and I went to an awesome Halloween party at our good friends Shane and Kylee's.

In honor of our friends who love The Office, Dwight and Angela came to their party and to our awesome surprise, Shane and Ky dressed up as us.

It was awesome and my mouth dropped when they opened the door.





No comments: